Travel Guides >
Monuments, Churches, Chapels, Fortresses in Madeira Island
The Chapel of São Pedro has been built in 1500 where is situated in the left border of the mouth stream in Boa Ventura. This has been rebuilt in 7 January 1772 because it had been gutted by a spate.
Nowadays, the chapel still open to the public where every Sundays has mass.