Travel Guide >
Holiday House Casa d' Avó Beatriz
The civil parish of the cathedral
The civil parish of Sé was established in 1557. Sé is located right at the heart of the city of Funchal.
Sé (which in Portuguese means Cathedral) stands out due to the magnificent Manueline style Cathedral, which embellishes the whole city centre.
The civil parish of Sé is the traditional shopping area by excellence in Funchal.
It has 2,200 inhabitants and an area of 367 hectares (907 acres).
| || Official Organisms|
| || ||
Secretaria Regional do Turismo e Transportes
Avenida Arriaga, n.º 18 9004-519 Funchal - MADEIRA
Tel:+351 291 211900
Fax:+351 291 232151
| || ||
ADERAM - Agência de Desenvolvimento da Região Autónoma da Madeira
Rua do Esmeraldo, 41 - 9000-051 Funchal - Madeira
Tel:+351 291 207 470
Fax:+351 291 235 286